80% of Seats are Taken in 7 Days - Last Chance for Topical Authority Course
- Koray Tugberk GUBUR
Hello Dear Friend,
Welcome to Day 7 of the Semantic SEO (Fundamentals) Course Launch. As we progress, we continue to receive wonderful testimonials that truly inspire us. Today, we'd like to share one such story.
Aasim Tasawar, who hails from Pakistan, has graciously shared his personal experience with the course. Regardless of whether you're already enrolled or just considering it, Aasim's insights offer valuable guidance. In particular, pay close attention to point number 3.
Many thanks to Aasim for his detailed observation.
SEO coaching sessions are starting soon.
We are launching the Topical Authority Mastermind, designed to provide personalized topical maps, showcase examples of semantic content network creation, and address your questions on a weekly and biweekly basis. This initiative aims to offer tailored support and guidance as you navigate the world of SEO.
In just 7 days, we have successfully filled 80% of the available slots for our long-awaited SEO course, Pandora's Box. After a 2-year wait, we have finally unlocked the secrets of SEO for you. With 33 days remaining, or 20% of the enrollment period left, now is the perfect time to secure your spot.
JOIN Our Public Community to See and Learn More about SEO and Entrepreneurship
To ask about the experience of the trainees, join our public channels. Be part of the change.
Join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/holisticseo
Holistic SEO Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/tnnwJM5ASH
Holistic SEO Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HolisticSEO/
Holistic SEO LinkedIn Group: http://ktg.digital/holistic-seo-c-linkedin
Holistic SEO YouTube Channel: http://ktg.digital/holistic-seo-c-youtube-1
Holistic SEO Telegram Channel: https://t.me/holisticseo
Holistic SEO Slack Channel: http://ktg.digital/holistic-seo-c-slack